Cherry










Hat h&m - Top SheIn - Skirt Evris - Necklace Vivienne Westwood - Backpack Michael Kors - Tights Tally Weijl - Boots Quanticlo

I'm trying to expand the color palette of my closet recently (I also ordered some more items that aren't black, a miracle!) so I got this lovely top in a gorgeous shade of red and if you remember, I have a similar one in black too! Red is one of my favorite colors but I have only a few items in my closet right now, I really need some more of them 'cause I think it looks perfect over black and it matches also my makeup, lately I like doing it in warmer shades :D I don't know, I don't like myself anymore with grey eyeshadows, I want to do some more colorful makeup asap! I also took the chance to show you this lovely backpack I have in my closet since la tast year, I'm such a bag addicted but I never showed my collection and if you're interested I would be really happy to make a video and show it to you! My dream backpack is the tiny LV limited edition in black x red, but it's almost impossible to find it so I'm really happy I have this one even if it's really tiny and doesn't fit my Nintendo Switch ahah (as always first world problem).


Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.