Review: I-Codi Naty IC3 06 Butterfly Brown Uniqso

Hi guys! Time for a new circle lens review :D this time I got a model I never tried before, the I-Codi Naty IC3 06 Butterfly Brown from Uniqso! I was really curious to see how they fit brown eyes :) it's available in grey too which look super cool!


I got the parcel in a few days with Fedex shipping without problems :) I really recommend it if you had customs problems with Dhl shipping in your country and you need your items in a short time! The bottles are really cute too :D!

Base Curve 8.6mm
Color Tones 3 Tones
Diameter 15mm
Processing Time 2-3 working days
Remarks Free 1 normal lens case (medium)
Replacement Period 12 months

Water Content 38%




The color is a pretty light brown with a hint of gold and orange, perfect to fit brown eyes but I'm sure it will cover really well light eyes too 'cause the pigmentation is really high! The diameter is quite big and give to your eyes the perfect dolly look :D the design is really special and detailed, I think this pair would look really good both for daily life and cosplay! I wore them for 8 hours without problems at all, they're super comfy even without eye drops! You can get them here



The color is really visible as you can see! I really like this model *_*

Color ★★★★ amazing and special brown color that covers really well dark eyes
Design ★★★★ lovely design
Enlargement ★★★ BIG enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- brown color that covers really well brown eyes
-  great and simple design 
- perfect cosplay and event's pics
- BIG diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!


Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order! 

1 commento:

  1. number of techniques for body constructing are designed for use in developing and sculpting muscular tissues. those techniques may be implemented http://musclegainfast.com/muscle-science/

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.