Swan heart

04:32
























































Headbow Angelic Pretty - Onepiece Baby Ponytail - Gloves Accessorize - Shoes Vivienne Westwood

It has been a really long time since my latest sweet lolita coord! I'm currently more into gothic and classic lolita looks, but sometimes is nice to be back to something more sweet but at the same time elegant. I'm in love with this dress, the quality is AMAZING, I don't joke when I say it has the same glorious quality of brands items (I have a lot of them in my closet), every detail is so well done, the print is perfect and look how cute the swans are! It comes in a lot of sizes so I'm sure you'll find the right one for you, I choose the size S and it's totally perfect! I'm always really happy and proud to show you indie brands with such great quality and talent, I really hope to see more gorgeous dresses from Baby Ponytail soon! Check their website for more!

2 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.