Smoke























































Hat h&m - Coat SheIn - Dress SheIn - Belt TwinkleDeals - Tights Uniqso - Boots Quanticlo

Hi guys! I wish you a great weekend! I had a full week and I'm so tired I think I'll spend my weekend relaxing at home playing with Bravely Second and cuddling my cats, but I still have a lot of work to do for my blog so expect some new outfit posts really soon! If you don't know recently Uniqso started to sell tights too, I really love the fact a shop can improve and offer always so many different things :D the quality is great and I totally love this cross design, I hope to do some detailed pics of them really soon. The outfit is really cozy and perfect to go around the city, I'm really into grey lately so I'm glad I got some new pieces to add to my closet, it's not spring-ish but you know it's not really easy for me to add pastel colors to my looks lately ahahah!

3 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.