Ash


















































Hat Romwe - Dress SheIn - Necklace Rogue + Wolf - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Jeffrey Campbell

I'm always back to my usual total black witchy outfit when I want to feel super cool and confident 8) this is one of my favorite black dresses in this moment, super cozy to wear, really gorgeous thanks to the laces details and with the perfect shape for my body type (and the quality is amazing!). I would like to share my thoughts about something: a lot of girls always ask me measurements, height and a bunch of different related questions, I think the best thing is knowing exactly what is perfect for your body shape and even if you're not a model or an extremely high and skinny girl you can dress up with almost everything!! Be proud of yourself, do everything you need for your health and you'll feel good for sure!

4 commenti:

  1. So beautiful! I love your outfit and in general your style so much!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. you're always so kind cutie! thank you so much ♡!

      Elimina
  2. Dressing for your size - I think that is the best advice ever. Your outfit is just lovely, I like the dark broody vibe :) xo

    Shanaz | Fashionista NOW

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.