Black Dots































Hat h&m - Choker Ghost of Harlem - Top Dressin - Skirt Dressin - Belt Dresslink - Boots Quanticlo

 Everything black outfits are always my favorite, the only bad thing is how to show you the details without losing them in all the black, I hope I showed you in a great way the lovely sheer details of these clothes (especially the skirt has the most cute dot print ever!), unfortunetely I was on rush that day so I totally forgot to make some detailed pics of the top, see it here because it's really cute! I also got as early birthday present a reflex camera so I really hope you'll enjoy a better quality pics for the next posts, I always want to improve my blog over and over so I think the next step will be a more simple and fresh blog graphic!

2 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.