White overdose







Headband Lockshop - Dress Romwe - Cardigan Romwe - Choker Ghost of Harlem - Shoes Yru

I totally love wearing full white coordinates during summer, this one has some new items I got recently, the dress looks quite simple at the first sight but when you notice it's all made of net the story totally changes. The cardigan is a simple and lovely white one with some cute floral details on the sleeves and the bottom, perfect to fit a lot of different coords and styles! As usual I paired it with my favorite white Yru shoes, maybe I should add some other cool white pairs to my collection but I don't know where to find them XD. Today I'm leaving for my tiny holiday in Bruxelles so you won't see new posts this week but I will be on my social medias of course so if you want to see some pics of this beautiful city follow my Instagram!

9 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.