Day 5: Ikebukuro

08:09


Finally a new post about my Tokyo travel! I'll do my best to concentrate everything I did in a day in only one post, I have a shameful amount of pics so it won't be really easy but I'll do my best to choose only my favorite ones. On the fifth day we went to Ikebukuro, which is one of my favorite parts of Tokyo, there are tons of different shops and locals!












































I wore some of the new things I bought during the travel! The funny thing is I got so many attentions....for my boobs lol, I also tried to hide them as I can and made them look smaller, but yeah everyone looked at me like boobs are for aliens.




























The main street is full of people and game stations, I also found a cool display with the last Psycho-pass movie (totally love this anime!) so I had to take a pic of it ahah! We went to the famous Ikebukuro Sunshine City, which is a big mall with tons and tons of beautiful shops, you can spend almost a whole day inside it, I don't joke!



























Inside the mall there was a big shops with tons of cosmetics items, I went crazy looking at all the new eyelashes I never saw before ahah! If you're searching for makeup items you totally need to check it! There are also a lot of beautiful fashion shops *u*.






























When we saw a totally new pokemon center opened inside the mall we become totally CRAZY, I made some research some days before the travel to find a pokemon center near our area without results so we were both shocked and happy to see it there! It was full of everything you can immagine, if you want to see more about it check my last youtube video HERE, I did my best to film inside it ahah! The prices for anyone who already asked were really afforable so if you are a pokemon fan and you'll go to Tokyo don't miss the chance to check it!


























There is also a Sanrio Vivitix shop inside the mall! I know you all always see me in total black but I'm a big fan of kawaii things (lol), with the sales I bought a lovely pajama with my melody and it was really cheap! Of course you'll see it when I have enough time to take the pics of my Tokyo haul.



























During the evening we went around Shinjuku for a walk! I love you can walk around without reason and see many fashionable people and interesting things *_*






































































I hope I can share the next Tokyo post soon! Now I really want to take some new outfit pics but the weather is terrible these days in Italy T_T.

10 commenti:

  1. Pokemon <3 It looks like you had such a nice day! Strange to see no llok from you ;)
    Byebye^^
    http://gyarubaby.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you ♡ ahahah I always forgot to take outfit pics while I was in Tokyo :P

      Elimina
  2. Thank you for bringing me to Ikebukuro through you pics~ I'd love to see more <3
    I have yet to watch the Psychopass movie XD
    Cant wait to visit Japan for myself :D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm so happy you liked the post cutie ♡♡♡ you have to visit it *_*

      Elimina
  3. I really like posts like these.
    I can just sit back and imagine what it would be for me to travel through Japan.
    You looked amazing and your photos were great!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm so happy you liked the post ♡♡♡! I'll try to make another one asap! thank you so much *_*

      Elimina
  4. Oh my God, the pokemon center is really amazing. Is there a plush toy like of every pokemon imaginable???

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. It was the paradise ahahah every day they changed a bit the items inside so you can find different pokemon in different days!

      Elimina
    2. This is really amazing! Imagine living there... you could start to create a whole collection of EVERY pokemon :D You become Ash Catchem yourself haha!

      Elimina
  5. awww so many cool pics~
    ohh sounds intresting!
    and you are perfect as always` ~
    Thanks for sharing~


    ~♥ Hope that you like my blog too~ xx
    follow back~ My new post♥

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.