Christmas with my family

Photobucket

Merry Christmas to all you, dear readers!
I hope you spent a lovely day, mine was quite relaxing 'cause I spent it with my family as usual, it's a tradition to spend this day with the family in Italy and make a big dinner for the Christmas Eve and next a big lunch for Christmas day... I think I gained 5 kg after so much food ahah!

Photobucket

Yesterday night I played with my cousins at tombola (a kind of Bingo) and it was so funny! I didn't win 'cause I'm very unlucky with this type of game XD and then we opened our presents at midnight...I'm still waiting for some christmas presents so I'll make a post in the next days (but probabily next year ahah).

Photobucket

I really like all the Christmas decorations (also the crib but I'm not religious eheh), so if I had the chance I always made some pictures, all of them in my post are made around family houses or my boyfriend's house!

Photobucket

These days were really frantic 'cause for the first year I forgot some christmas presents to make so I was around the city most of the time, sometimes it's so difficult to make a gift and be sure the person will like it and after so many time spent around shops I'm not very sure about the result... but I hope everyone will like my presents and I cannot wait to see my friends!

6 commenti:

  1. I hope you had a good time and choose the right presents! :D
    Ohh the cats are so cute ;^; I like the second picture of you! the phone case, jacket and hat are lovely~!! kyahh! I'm not a big fan of tiger or leopard pattern but I fell in love with exactly this kind of jacket! haha <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much sweetie ❤❤❤ I'm really glad you like them *v*

      Elimina
  2. Merry Christmas! Your Xmas tree is awesome!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Aww the photo of you and your cat is so sweet and adorable *__* ♥
    I hope you had a wonderfull christmas!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.