Epic jacket

I finally changed my hair color, all the hair dressers I went in the last month were ridiculous so I decided to do it myself with the help of my mother and the result was really good! Today I’ll go to buy the final color ( I only bleached my hair in the last days), I hope to find the perfect one for me ^^, unluckily in my pictures you can’t see the real color, actually it’s lighter (I also cut my hair :( I’m very sad and I hope they’ll grow up soon)! This is my last outfit, I hope you like it!

Photobucket

Hat: Pinkie – Jacket: Super lovers – Necklace: Kreepsville666, taobao - Jeans: Calliope – Creepers: TUK

Photobucket

I received my new baby from Super Lovers and I’m so happy! It’s my dream jacket and I was so lucky to find it at 70% sales, the first time I saw it was out of stock so I decided to buy the school cardigan (that was my second dream items from this brand), then some weeks ago they re-stock the jacket and I took the chance to finally buy it! I’ll surely make a new purchases post in this days :D

8 commenti:

  1. epic jacket is epic ♥
    come già ti ho detto, mi piace molto questo outfit :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie millissime cara ♥♥ sono tanto contenta che ti piace nonostante sia molto semplice!

      Elimina
  2. la giacca meravigliosa! XD
    cmq mi piace molto il colore dei capelli sai?! il rosso ti dona molto trovo..

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille cara ♥♥♥ sono davvero contenta che pensi che mi stiano bene *_* ho appena comprato la tinta e me li farò rosso forte!

      Elimina
  3. concordo con l' "epic jacket is epic" xD
    bell'outfit, casual ma sempre cool!
    sono curiosa di vedere come uscirà il tuo nuovo colore ^^

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.